Comprehensive protection for foreign au pairs in Germany and Europe
During a stay in Germany, the insurance policy covers acute medical treatment of newly occurred illnesses and unpredictable treatment of pre-existing medical conditions.
The au pair insurance policy AU-PAIR24 provides the au pair with liability insurance as a private person and within his au pair activities.
All AU-PAIR24 products cover bodily injuries caused by the au pair to you, your children, any other person living in your household or to any third party up to the respective maximum amount.
Your advantages with AU-PAIR24
* Insurance cover - not only for au pairs
* Real au pair liability insurance: our liability insurance includes private liability insurance for the au pair and professional liability insurance for au pair activities.
* Injuries caused by the au pair are included in the policy
* Contract termination down to the day if au pair or host family is changed
* Outward and return journey included in the policy
How much do I have to pay for the policy?
People up to 29 years can choose from three different types of policy:
|M (Medium)||L (Large)||Z (Supplement)*|
|39 € per month||44 € per month||9 € per month|
*without health insurance
Purchase online in only 5 minutes
You can purchase the au pair insurance policy AU-PAIR24 quickly and easily online. You will immediately receive your insurance certificate.